Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

it hurts until it doesn't.

I was catching up on Scandal and heard a phrase that I can relate with: it hurts until it doesn't. 

I know it's soon, but I just wish I could get over everything. That it would hurt less. That I wouldn't cry every two hours. I wish I could erase the fact that my babies died this year. 

I wish I wouldn't get sad at other people's babies. That I could be OK with the fact that I won't have a baby anytime soon. 

Trying to distract myself from all this, here's my October Photo A Day challenge. Today's challenge is writing. Here's my two-year-old brother "writing".  


Hoping tomorrow is a better day... 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could forget too... as for getting over it, I think the best we can hope for is learning to "live better with it." I don't know that we will ever get over it. But I think that one day the tears will run out and life won't seem so dark and hopeless... I wish for that anyway. Sending you hugs....

    ReplyDelete