Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

please be kind.

I thought 2015 would be better; a clean slate... It's not. It's just 5 weeks shy of my due date. I thought writing about my three different 30-day challenges would help. Now I don't even know why I'm writing. The only reason I'll be completing them is because I've been through worse than to run for 30 days. I feel like sleeping in forever.... Or maybe until 2016 at least. I wanted to come home from the States and get back to my routine and now I don't even know how or if I'll get out of bed to go to work.

2015, please be kind to me. 

4 comments:

  1. Huge hugs. I should be celebrating my babies first birthday, instead I am gearing up for another IVF and not knowing if it will work. I hope 2015 is kind to all of us, but most of all don't forget to be kind to yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for your IVF <3.
      Keep us posted!!

      Delete
  2. Hugs. I am dreading March 25, which is my second baby's due date.... Due date that never was. I hope things get easier soon. Sending lots of love and light your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You haven't blogged in a while... Hoping things are alright <3

      Delete