Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

a heartbeat at my feet-

This week I started yoga and my 5am workout sessions at the gym again. It sucks to be back; it's a reminder of what I've lost, but it is also pretty helpful. Yoga is my favorite place to be right now. It makes me feel calm and at peace with myself. Sadly it's only three times a week and I can't make it all three days since I usually work at night. Educator by day, designer by night. 

Today's photo challenge is "furry". Here's a throwback of my best friend Nemo. He's been with me for seven perfect years. Seven years of insurmountable loyalty. I am so grateful for his life and for his company. He has seen me at my worst and loves me still. I hope to someday day give back as much love as he has given me. 


1 comment:

  1. Your Nemo is precious and looks so cute in the jacket.
    Glad to read you are going back to the gym and yoga. Yes it does stink to go back after expecting to still be pregnant, but I've found physical exercise, and having something to do, helpful so I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete