Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

christmas photoshoot

It's really really difficult to get my whole family in a picture (and it's only seven of us). So I started the tradition last year of having our picture taken on Christmas (mostly because of my two-year old brother). We all get matching bow ties and get together for a shoot. This year, the bow ties were black and white in memory of our babies. 

My dad is very irresponsible and got there once half of us had headed out (but that's a whole other subject), and my husband had to leave early because of work. 

Here are some bad quality pictures. I promise to put the HQ ones up once I have them. 





Before leaving the studio, I saw this on the wall. Felt like sharing...




1 comment:

  1. Handsome family! You look wonderfull and your little brother is so precious. I hope you are able to find some peace and enjoyment, at least small moments, during the holidays. I am not looking forward to it myself, but hoping there are at least some good moments. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete